Treasurer / Tax Collector
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE AN EMAIL FOR TAX BILL REMINDERS JOIN US ON CONSTANT CONTACT
QUARTER 1 TAXES ARE DUE AUGUST 1ST 2016
Click Below to the Online Bill Payment/ Presentment Center
- For Real Estate payments, use last name OR parcel Id number, Do not use both
- For Excise Payments use your license plate for your account number
- To obtain a copy of your tax bill Click above to the "make a payment icon", then select which category you need to view and finally select the "view" option
To pay or retrieve balances by telephone please call 1-855-453-8178
More Helpful Information
- Municipal lien certificate question? Call Cindy at 978- 374-2320
- Late excise tax bills? -- Call Kelley and Ryan at 800-491-9788
- Tax Lien Question? -- Call Patrick at 978-420-3641
The office of the Treasurer and Collector of Taxes is responsible for the timely billing and collection of 40% of the City's operating revenues. This equates to the issuance of approximately 210,000 billings annually. Our department also functions as the disbursing agent for the City for payroll and vendor checks.
The Treasurer is responsible for all cash management activities for the City of Haverhill. Another function of the Treasurer is the investment of all city funds and disbursement of all accounts payable and payroll funds. Enforcing the collection of delinquent property taxes and special assessments is also the responsibility of the Treasurer.
- Tax Collector:
To provide timely and efficient service to all taxpayers and customers of the City of Haverhill. The Collector will issue and collect all bills as well as record, post and update all accounts daily. We will also enforce all laws pertaining to collections as required by State and Local regulations.