HEALTH & INSPECTION SERVICES
City Hall, Room 210
4 Summer Street
Haverhill, MA 01830
- Richard Osborne, Building Inspector
- Les Godin, Compliance Inspector
All Inspectors are in the office from 8 - 9 a.m. and
3 - 4 p.m. for questions.
- Steps on how to obtain a Foundation
- Site Plan
- To check the status
of a contractor
- For information regarding Energy
Reports, Appendix J.
- Foundation permit application (Residential)
- Building Fees
- Requirements for Pool Permit
Steps to obtain a new house permit:
- You must have three certified plot plans, no larger than 11" x
17", from a certified engineer
or land surveyor. If your foundation
plot plan was stamped in red by the conservation department you must
also have them stamp your certified plot plan.
- Call the Building Inspector's Office to make sure your Energy Audit
has been approved.