- All entertainment shall be conducted that no noise shall be audible,
under any circumstances, upon the sidewalk adjoining the licensed premises
or upon any abutting premises. All amplifiers shall face the licensed
premises and not the street.
- The entertainment and dancing must be confined to some place provided
for the purpose.
- The type and hours of entertainment shall be subject to change by
the Licensing Board at any time.
- The Licensing Board reserves the right to change or add to the foregoing
terms and conditions after notice to the licensee.
- Attire and conduct of employees, entertainers, and other persons:
- It is forbidden to employ or permit any person in or on the licensed
premises while such person is unclothed or in such attire as to
expose to view any portion of the areola of the female breast or
any portion of the pubic hair.
- It is forbidden to permit any employee or person in or on the
licensed premises to promise offer, or suggest or accept secular
acts or favors in exchange for money or for the purchase of any
alcoholic beverages or other commodities.
- All licenses and building certificates shall be displayed on the premises
in a conspicuous position where they may easily be seen and read.
- If Licensed premise is located in the Historic District, The applicant
must first receive approval from the board of appeals.
- This License is subject to suspension, revocation, or forfeiture for
breach of any of its conditions, or regulations of which the licensee
has notice, or any law of the Commonwealth.