Retail Package Store License
- Any licensee intending to close his place of business must notify
the Board in writing before such closing and he shall state in his notice
the reason and length of such closing.
- No licensee shall contract bills for his licensed place under any
corporate or trade name other than that under which he is licensed.
- Corporation managers in licensed places must not be changed until
the Board has approved such change.
- Assignment of stock in Corporation licensed places for the purpose
of safeguarding the assignee on loans, etc., gives no right to such
assignee to conduct the business of the licensee; therefore, licensees
must notify the Board immediately when the assignee forecloses under
such assignment of stock.
- All prices that can be seen by customers in your store whether on
shelves, in circular form, or otherwise, must correspond with the current
posted price list.
- No alcoholic beverages shall be sold to be drunk on the premises.
- No licensees shall keep for sale, store, or sell alcoholic beverages
in any part of the premises not specified on this license.
- The license is subject to suspension, revocation, or forfeiture for
breach of any of its conditions, or regulations of which the licensee
has notice, or any law of the Commonwealth.
- No delivery of alcoholic beverages shall be made except during the
legal hours of sale.
- All licenses shall be displayed on the premises in a conspicuous position
where they may easily seen and read.
- Any licensee holding an alcohol, including seasonal, 1 day and wine
& malt license shall participate in a program designed to train
employees who engage in either package sales or pouring in methods of
observation and detection to avoid selling or serving to intoxicated
persons and/or minors.