Restaurant All Alcohol, Wine & Malt License
- Any licensee intending to close his place of business must notify
the Board in writing before such closing and he shall state in his notice
the reason and length of such closing.
- No licensee shall contract bills for his licensed place under any
corporate or trade name other than that under which he is licensed.
- Corporation managers in licensed places must not be changed until
the Board has approved such change.
- Assignment of stock in Corporation licensed places for the purpose
of safeguarding the assignee on loans, etc., gives no right to such
assignee to conduct the business of the licensee; therefore, licensees
must notify the Board immediately when the assignee forecloses under
such assignment of stock.
- There shall be no disorder, indecency, prostitution, lewdness or illegal
gambling on the licensed premises or any premises connected there-with
by an interior communication.
- All alcoholic beverages sold must be opened and consumed on the premises.
- No licensee shall keep for sale, store or sell alcoholic beverages
in any part of the premises not specified on their license.
- No physical renovations shall be made unless a plan is submitted and
approved by the Board.
- Any licensee holding an alcohol, including seasonal, 1 day and wine
& malt license shall participate in a program designed to train
employees who engage in either package sales or pouring in methods of
observation and detection to avoid selling or serving to intoxicated
persons and/or minors.
- No licensee shall offer or deliver any free drinks to any persons
or group of persons, deliver more than two drinks to one person at one
time; sell, offer to sell or deliver to any person or group of persons
any drinks at a price less than the price regularly charged for such
drinks during the same calendar week, except at private functions not
open to the public.
- All licenses are subject to suspension, revocation, or forfeiture
for breach of any of its conditions or regulations of which the licensee
has notice, or any law of the Commonwealth.
- All licenses shall be displayed on the premises in a conspicuous position
where they may be easily seen and read.